AWAZEL Maxplug 5 kg per Can
MAXPLUG® is a quick-setting cement-based
mortar that instantly stops running water from
cracks, fissures, holes or other openings in
concrete and masonry.
- تاريخ الشحن المقدر 2-3 أيام
- الدفع عند الاستلام
- تشمل الأسعار ضريبة القيمة المضافة.
- الأسعار باستثناء تكاليف التسليم.
- التسليم عن طريق ساب غيت
MAXPLUG® is a quick-setting cement-based mortar that instantly stops running water from cracks, fissures, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry. It is non-shrink and
sets within three to five minutes depending on the temperature. Once MAXPLUG® sets, it adheres perfectly to the substrate. It only requires water for mixing.
· Sealing of leaks in concrete surfaces, solid masonry and other sound substrates wherein water flows through cracks and holes.
· Emergency repairs on concrete water pipes. For broken concrete pipes, MAXPLUG® will even work when the concrete pipes are under hydrostatic pressure.
· Emergency plugging of gas leaks.
· Sealing of concave corners and working joints, filling the grooves with MAXPLUG® in the shape of a cove.
· Anchoring of bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
· Stopping running water in basements, tunnels, foundations and sewers under hydrostatic pressure.
· It is a suitable maintenance material for homes and industry.
· Does not shrink or become weak due to its exothermic reaction.
· MAXPLUG® increases in volume, giving a permanent seal in areas where there is flowing water.
· Its quick setting-time from 3 to 5 minutes can be controlled, either sped up or slowed down, by adding warm or cold water. Setting may even be instantaneous by adding hot water during warm weather.
· Its mechanical properties are similar or higher than concrete.
· Non-toxic. It can be used in contact with drinking water.
· It sets even underwater.
· Does not contain chlorides or other
· Easy to use.
Surface Preparation Cracks or fissures must be opened to a minimum depth of 4 cm and a width from 3 to 4 cm. In order to provide a good mechanical key, make a square-shaped groove; preferably dovetail to the surface to which the material is applied. Avoid a "V" shape, as shown in drawings.
Clean the surface until it is free of any loose or unsound materials or surface contaminants. If there is no water present at the time of application, dampen the surface before applying MAXPLUG® .
Mix only the amounts of MAXPLUG® that it can be applied within 3 minutes under normal conditions. If flowing water is present, only the amount of material that can be applied by hand should be mixed.
One kg of MAXPLUG® fills about 0,615- 0,620 l, depending on the amount of mixing water (approximately 1,62 kg/ l ).
MAXPLUG® is supplied in 25 kg drums and 5 kg cans.
Twelve months in its original unopened packaging. It should be stored in a dry, fresh and covered place protected from humidity, sunlight and frost, at temperatures above 5 ºC.