NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is a two part acrylic modified cementitious coating with excellent flexibility for use on masonry and concrete substrates which cures to form a tough flexible coating with high waterproofing properties.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Non Toxic, suitable for use in potable water applications.
- Excellent waterproofing properties & flexible in nature.
- Excellent adhesion to both porous & non porous substrates.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
- Anti-carbonation coating
- Breathable coating.
NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is easy to apply, suitable for waterproofing concrete and masonry substrates in the following areas:
- Terraces, balconies and roofs.
- Waterproofing of gardens, swimming pools, basement, and sandwich application.
- Concrete gutters
- Under tile waterproofing
- Protect the concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack
- Wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Protective coating on polyurethane foam insulation.
- Waterproofing and protection against brackish water.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
NEOSEAL FLEX 450 pails should always be stored in dry and covered areas. The product should not be exposed to direct sunlight or be kept near any source of heat.
The product Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per the recommended storage conditions.
NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is available in 20 Kg Kit (Part A & Part B).
2kg /m² / Coat 1mm Thickness
2. TDS - WP - N F01 - 000_ 01/20 PROPERTIES TYPICAL VALUES TEST STANDARDS Color White/Grey - Density, g/cc 1.8 ±0.02 ASTM D 1475 Tensile strength > 1.5N/mm² ASTM D 412 Elongation at break <25 % ASTM D 412 Full cure 7 Days - Service temperature - 5°C to 70°C - Hydrostatic pressure @ 5 bar (50m) No Leakage BS EN 12390 (PART8) Application Temp 5°C to 45°C - Toxicity Non Toxic BS 6920 VOC <50g/ ltr ASTM D3960 All values are subject to 5 - 10 % tolerance TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn while applying NEOSEAL FLEX 450 . In case the material splashes to the skin or eyes wash the s ame with fresh water immediately. In critical cases seek medical assistance. HEALTH & SAFETY NEOSEAL FLEX 450 pails should always be stored in dry and covered areas. The product should not be exposed to direct sunlight or be kept near any source of heat. The product Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per the recommended storage conditions. STORAGE & SHELF LIFE NOTE: The information contained in this DATA SHEET, as well as our advice, both written as oral or provided through testing, are based on our experience, and they do not constitute any product guarantee for the installer, who must take them as simple orientations, provided strictly as information. We recommend to study deeply all information provided be fore proceeding to the use or application of any of our products, and strongly advise to conduct tests “on - site” in order to determine their convenience for a specific project. Our recommendations do not exempt of the obligation that installers have to dee ply know the right application method for these systems before they use them, as well as to conduct as many preliminary tests as possible if there are any doubts about the appropriate system to use. The application, use and processing of our products are b eyond our control, and therefore under the exclusive responsibility of the installer. In consequence, the installer will be the only responsible of any damage or prejudice derived from the partial or total in - observation of our indications, and in general, of the inappropriate use or application of these materials. Sajaa Industrial Area behind Sharjah Cement Factory, Sharjah U.A.E. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PO BOX: 65034 Tel: +971 6 572 6378 Website: www.royalwayindustries.com ROYAL W AY INDUSTRIES LLC Page 2
1. TDS - WP - N F01 - 000_ 01/20 PROPRETIES C H AR A C TERISTICS NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is a two part acrylic modified cementitious coating with excellent flexibility for use on masonry and concrete substrates which cures to form a tough flexible coating with high waterproofing properties. Easy to mix and apply. Application by brush, roller or spray. Suitable for light pedestrian traffic. Non Toxic, suitable for use in potable water applications. Excellent waterproofing properties & flexible in nature. Excellent adhesion to both porous & non porous substrates. Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion. Anti - carbonation coating Breathable coating. PROPERTIES NEOSEAL FLEX 450 Two Part Acrylic Cementitious Flexible Waterproofing Coating Page 1 B. Mixing The material is supplied in two parts and pre measured. Take the liquid in a container and slowly add the powder to the liquid and mix using a slow speed drill fitted with a suitable paddle mixer until a lump free consistency is obtained. Do not mix more material than that can be used within 50 - 60 minutes. Mix thoroughly and keep mixing the material during application. Do not add water at any stage. C. Application Apply with a short stiff bristle brush or roller once the 1 st coat is applied to achieve the desired thickness. Apply the 2 nd coat after the 1 st coat is completely dried to achieve a minimum thickness of 1.8 – 2 mm. NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is easy to apply, suitable for waterproofing concrete and masonry substrates in the following areas: Foundations Terraces, balconies and roofs. Waterproofing of gardens, swimming pools, basement, and sandwich application. Concrete gutters Under tile waterproofing Protect the concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack Wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens, etc. Protective coating on polyurethane foam insulation. Waterproofing and protection against brackish water. BENEFITS NEOSEAL FLEX 450 acrylic cementitious coating shall be applied as per the following general method of application: A. Substrate preparation: The performance and ultimately the durability of the coating largely depends on the condition of the substrate. Therefore, conditioning and preparation of the substrate is of utmost importance. Concrete surface: The surfaces shall be thoroug hly cleaned to remove all dust particles and laitance. Surface defects like cracks, holes or voids in the concrete needs to be repaired using an appropriate polymer modified mortar (PMM) within the correct ratio of (1:5:15). After the surface needs to be i n SSD condition not with standing water. NEOSEAL FLEX 450 is available in 20 Kg Kit (Part A & Part B). PACKAGING METHOD OF APPLICATION 2kg /m² / Coat 1mm Thickness COVERAGE RATE
- 560 عدد المشاهدات
- 461 موقع المشاهدات
- 99 المشاهدات المدمجة
- مشاركات اجتماعية
- 0 فيسبوك
- 0 توتير
- 15 www.sab-us.com
LAVATEX 20005501 الآراء
طبقات نظام العزل كومبو رووف3024 الآراء
Optimization Methodology To Implement Thermal3007 الآراء
DCL مطابقة منتج مختبرات بلدية دبي2707 الآراء
TDS-PC-221-EN_2319 (Plug Cement)2333 الآراء
Fosroc Conbextra EPGP2309 الآراء
SAB Trade Mark Certificate2282 الآراء
SAB ® بولي ريثان2213 الآراء
مصطلحات هندسية Geometric terms2204 الآراء
شمس البوادي - علامة تجارية مسجلة2169 الآراء
SAB Methodology Combo Roof2164 الآراء