RAKAM 501 - RAK Clean
RAK CLEAN is a fast-acting, acid-based formula that dissolves mortar
- Estimated Shipment Date 2-3 Days
- Cash on Delivery
- Pay Online
- Prices excluding VAT.
- Prices excluding delivery costs
- Delivered by SAB Gate
Terms & Conditions
RAK CLEAN is a fast-acting, acid-based formula that dissolves mortar, cement stains and ingrained dirt. For use on tiles, brickwork and concrete.
• Quick removal of mortar stains, oil and grease, wax and fungi from brick work, concrete, asbestos, ceramic tiles and marbles.
• Suitable for cleaning of floors in garages, factories, godowns and general building sites.
• Also used for cleaning concrete surfaces before epoxy screedings and toppings.
Composition: RAK Clean is a light acid solution modified with active detergents.
Application: To prevent the damage or discoloration try a sample of (1:2) RAK Clean with water. Areas of high contamination may need more than one treatment by using the original RAK Clean. The product may be used with a brush using a scrubbing action. Rinse o with clean water before drying. Where epoxy screeding is to be carried out, use undiluted RAK Clean, scrub well with a wire brush, allow approximately 10 minutes and thoroughly wash o all the solution with clean water. Allow to dry prior to epoxy screeding or topping.
Coverage: It is normally possible to obtain 5 m2/kg depending on the porosity and contamination of substrate.
Product No. -- 501
Standards -- RAKAM
Packaging -- 5 / 20 / 200 kg Packs
Color -- Clear
Specifications for RAKAM 501 - RAK Clean
|Weight||5kg or 20kg|