SAB® Crystal Mix 211
Crystalline Admixture for Concrete Waterproofing
is a state-of-the-art crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete, available in powder form. It reacts with moisture and free lime
in the concrete, creating millions of insoluble crystalline fibers, which fill the pores, capillary tracts and minor shrinkage cracks within
the concrete. Passage of water through the concrete, either from the positive or negative water pressure side is permanently blocked
and the reinforcement protected from corrosion.
Water Retaining Structures such as water tanks and swimming pools, reservoirs, dams, canals, sewerage & water treatment works
and concrete pipes. Water Excluding Structures such as foundations and shallow basements, tunnels and subways, inspection pits
and lift shafts, retaining walls & civil substructures.
SAB® Crystal Mix 211 can be added to the concrete mix at the time of batching or at the job site or just prior to pour, avoiding
• Negative and Positive waterproofing
• Replaces ineffective sheet membranes.
• Seals shrinkage cracks up to 1/64” (0.4 mm) width. Reduced chloride permeability.
• Treated concrete can withstand hydrostatic water pressure up to 15 meters head.
• Single pack requiring (addition of water on site).
• Non-toxic and suitable in potable water containment.
• Not a vapor barrier - allows concrete to breathe.
• Negligible interference with water reducers & plasticizers.
• Negligible effect/influence on slump and air entrainment.
• Impervious to physical damage and deterioration
• Non-toxic, inorganic, zero VOC (0%)
• Less costly than traditional methods of waterproofing.• Economic efficiency
(The properties shown above were obtained under laboratory conditions).
All values given are subject to 10% tolerance
20 Kg Bag
25 Kg Plastic Pail
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored under warehouse conditions in original unopened packing.
Extreme temperature or humidity may reduce shelf life.