NEOSEAL FLEX 350 Acrylic Cementitious Waterproofing Coating
NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is a two part Economic Grade acrylic modified cementitious coating
with excellent flexibility for use on masonry and concrete substrates which cures to form
a tough flexible coating with high waterproofing properties.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Non Toxic, suitable for use in potable water applications.
- Excellent waterproofing properties & flexible in nature.
- Excellent adhesion to both porous & non porous substrates.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
- Anti-carbonation coating
- Breathable coating.
NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is easy to apply, suitable for waterproofing
concrete and masonry substrates in the following areas:
- Terraces, balconies and roofs.
- Waterproofing of gardens, swimming pools, basement, and sandwich - plication.
- Concrete gutters
- Under tile waterproofing
- Protect the concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack
- Wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Protective coating on polyurethane foam insulation.
- Waterproofing and protection against brackish water.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
NEOSEAL FLEX 350 pails should always be stored in dry and covered areas. The product should not be exposed to direct sunlight or be kept near any source of heat.
The product Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per the recommended storage conditions.
NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is available in 20 Kg Kit (Part A & Part B).
2kg /m² / Coat 1mm Thickness
2. TD S - WP - N F03 - 000_ 01/20 PROPERTIES TYPICAL VALUES TEST STANDARDS Color White/Grey - Density, g/cc 1.8 ±0.02 ASTM D 1475 Elongation at break >5 % ASTM D 412 Water Penetration No Penetration at 7 bar @ 150 KPa ASTM E96 Toxicity Non Toxic BS 6920 VOC <50g/ltr ASTM D3960 All values are subject to 5 - 10 % tolerance TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn while applying NEOSEAL FLEX 350 . In case the material splashes to the skin or eyes wash the s ame with fresh water immediately. In critical cases seek medical assistance. HEALTH & SAFETY NEOSEAL FLEX 350 pails should always be stored in dry and covered areas. The product should not be exposed to direct sunlight or be kept near any source of heat. The product Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per the recommended storage conditions. STORAGE & SHELF LIFE NOTE: The information contained in this DATA SHEET, as well as our advice, both written as oral or provided through testing, are based on our experience, and they do not constitute any product guarantee for the installer, who must take them as simple orientations, provided stri ctly as information. We recommend to study deeply all information provided before proceeding to the use or application of any of our products, and strongly advise to conduct tests “on - site” in order to determine their convenience for a specific project. Ou r recommendations do not exempt of the obligation that installers have to deeply know the right application method for these systems before they use them, as well as to conduct as many preliminary tests as possible if there are any doubts about the appropr iate system to use. The application, use and processing of our products are beyond our control, and therefore under the exclusive responsibility of the installer. In consequence, the installer will be the only responsible of any damage or prejudice derived from the partial or total in - observation of our indications, and in general, of the inappropriate use or application of these materials. Sajaa Industrial Area behind Sharjah Cement Factory, Sharjah U.A.E. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PO BOX: 6 5034 Tel: +971 6 572 6378 Website: www.royalwayindustries.com ROYAL WAY INDUSTRIES LLC Page 2
1. TD S - WP - N F03 - 000_ 01/20 PROPRETIES C H AR A C TERISTICS NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is a two part Economic Grade acrylic modified cementitious coating with excellent flexibility for use on masonry and concrete substrates which cures to form a tough flexible coating with high waterproofing properties. Easy to mix and apply. Application by brush, roller or spray. Suitable for light pedestrian traffic. Non Toxic, suitable for use in potable water applications. Excellent waterproofing properties & flexible in nature. Excellent adhesion to both porous & non porous substrates. Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion. Anti - carbonation coating Breathable coating. PROPERTIES NEOSEAL FLEX 350 Two Part Economical Grade Acrylic Cementitious Flexible Waterproofing Page 1 B. Mixing The material is supplied in two parts and pre measured. Take the liquid in a container and slowly add the powder to the liquid and mix using a slow speed drill fitted with a suitable paddle mixer until a lump free consistency is obtained. Do not mix more material than that can be used within 50 - 60 minutes. Mix thoroughly and keep mixing the material during application. Do not add water at any stage. C. Application Apply with a short stiff bristle brush or roller once the 1 st coat is applied to achieve the desired thickness. Apply the 2 nd coat after the 1 st coat is completely dried to achieve a minimum thickness of 1.8 – 2 mm. NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is easy to apply, suitable for waterproofing concrete and masonry substrates in the following areas: Foundations Terraces, balconies and roofs. Waterproofing of gardens, swimming pools, basement, and sandwich application. Concrete gutters Under tile waterproofing Protect the concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack Wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens, etc. Protective coating on polyurethane foam insulation. Waterproofing and protection against brackish water. BENEFITS NEOSEAL FLEX 350 acrylic cementitious coating shall be applied as per the following general method of application: A. Substrate preparation: The performance and ultimately the durability of the coating largely depends on the condition of the substrate. Therefore, conditioning and preparation of the substrate is of utmost importance. Concrete surface: The surfaces shall be thorou ghly cleaned to remove all dust particles and laitance. Surface defects like cracks, holes or voids in the concrete needs to be repaired using an appropriate polymer modified mortar (PMM) within the correct ratio of (1:5:15). After the surface needs to be in SSD condition not with standing water. NEOSEAL FLEX 350 is available in 20 Kg Kit (Part A & Part B). PACKAGING METHOD OF APPLICATION 2kg /m² / Coat 1mm Thickness COVERAGE RATE
- 427 Total Views
- 349 Website Views
- 78 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 1 www.sab-us.com
LAVATEX 20005095 Views .
طبقات نظام العزل كومبو رووف2841 Views .
Optimization Methodology To Implement Thermal2823 Views .
DCL Product Conformity2480 Views .
Approved Materials (TDS) for Sabtron Combo System2230 Views .
Fosroc Conbextra EPGP2166 Views .
VELOSIT® TDS-PC-221-EN_2319 (Plug Cement)2165 Views .
SAB Trade Mark Certificate2145 Views .
مصطلحات هندسية Geometric terms2081 Views .
SAB ® بولي ريثان2048 Views .
SAB Methodology Combo Roof2033 Views .
شمس البوادي - علامة تجارية مسجلة2027 Views .